FREE counter and Web statistics from sitetracker.com

Sunday, December 28, 2008

new years, shmoo years



I am a 29-year-old curmudgeon. I admit it. Not in every aspect of my life - I'm actually quite pleasant - but I hate New Year's. It's never as fun as one expects (except once, when we were on the beach), and the idea that we have one chance each year to improve ourselves, quite frankly, puts me off. My wife, however, coaxed me into making my resolutions, and she had the wonderful idea of Food Resolutions. I love food. I love to eat, and I love to cook (in that order). Because of our families' and friends' responses to our self-Kinko's-published cookbook last Christmas, we've decided to establish a food blog. So, here we go.




I can't imagine anyone will actually read this, but if you do, your life will be so much better. I promise.




PS - One good thing to spring from this bogus holiday: Otis Redding's New Year's Resolution.

3 comments:

  1. Good luck on the 10 pounds buddy. Jeremy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm a little late to say welcome to blogging, as here you've almost been at it for a month. But, welcome just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! We're having fun with it.

    ReplyDelete